Mars Touch Studio
Based in Marseille, France
- Current release
Itchio (GOLD 1.0.0)
GameJolt (GOLD 1.0.0)
- Final release date
Itchio (June 15, 2022)
GameJolt (June 15, 2022)
Steam (Q4 2022)
Itchio (Windows 32 and 64 bit)
GameJolt (Windows 32 and 64 bit)
- Press / Business contact
- Social media
Ninja Scroller is a challenging pixel art action runner game with a retro gaming vibe, where you will face ninjas, wolves and tornadoes.
You have to collect the 100 Shadow Scrolls and defeat the Guardians, Ninjas and Wolves, within the time limit.
If Ninja Attack hits you, there is a certain probability that you will automatically drop a smoke bomb, saving your life. The probability is proportional to the number of Scrolls collected. The smoke bomb costs a certain number of scrolls depending on the difficulty level.
You won't die by chance, but you can survive by chance.
If you lose it's always your fault, this is not always the case in runner games.
- Use intelligence and reflexes with stamina.
- 7 levels of intense and epic difficulty.
- More than 55 achievements.
- At least 4h to complete the game at 100%.
- Available for Windows 32 and 64 bit.
The DEMO contains only the first level.
- Programmation & Game Design
- Olivier Raveneau (MTS)
- Pixel Art
- Luis Zuno aka Ansimuz
- SFX & Environmental Sound
Game Sound Solutions
John Leonard French
Chris M Studio
- Menu Music
- "Tropical Moments" by Matteo "Bosone" Bosi
- Game Music
"Close Combat" "Circle of Death" "Combat Percussion LOOP"
by John Leonard French
- Credits Music
- "Eastern" by John Leonard French
- Social media: