About the game
As the legend says:
To own the scrolls is to own the shadow and to cheat death.
Ninja Scroller is an action runner, that is to say that we start from the constraints of a runner, then we add action game elements.
You have to collect the 100 Shadow Scrolls and defeat the Guardians, Ninjas and Wolves, within the time limit.
If you are hit and the number of Scrolls collected is greater than or equal to the cost of a Smoke Bomb, then a Smoke Bomb is launched, you survive! Used scrolls will need to be collected again. The cost of a Smoke Bomb depends on the difficulty level.
What would be a good USP for an action oriented runner?
Stop running! It allows you to break the rhythm, catch your breath and analyze the situation.
- If you lose it's always your fault.
- Use intelligence, reflexes and stamina.
- 7 levels of intense and epic difficulty.
- More than 55 achievements.
- At least 4h to complete the game at 100%.
The DEMO contains only the tutorial and the first level.
However, few of you will complete this level!
The first Steam player to complete 100% did so by:
24242 seconds or 6 hours 44 minutes and 2 seconds.
As for the other players, none have passed the third level :)
The estimated time to finish the game is the time it takes me to finish it 100%.
So it will take you at least twice as long.
For the content of my games, I always prioritize quality over quantity.
- 1.59.9 available for Windows 64-bit on Steam, GameJolt and Itchio.
- DEMO 1.59.9 available for Windows 64-bit on Steam, GameJolt and Itchio.
Last updated on January 30, 2024