About the game
Ninja Scroller is an action runner, that is to say that we start from the constraints of a runner, then we add action game elements.
You have to collect the 100 Shadow Scrolls and defeat the Guardians, Ninjas and Wolves, within the time limit.
If Ninja Attack hits you, there is a certain probability that you will automatically drop a smoke bomb, saving your life. The probability is proportional to the number of Scrolls collected. The smoke bomb costs a certain number of scrolls depending on the difficulty level.
What would be a good USP for an action oriented runner?
Stop running! It allows you to break the rhythm, catch your breath and analyze the situation.
In my game:
- If you lose it's always your fault, this is not always the case in runner games.
- You will need your intelligence as much as your reflexes with stamina.
- You won't die by chance, but you can survive by chance.
About the latest version
The game is at the GOLD 1.0.0 stage.
- 7 levels of intense and epic difficulty.
- More than 55 achievements.
- At least 4h to complete the game at 100%.
- Available for Windows 32 and 64 bit.
A Steam version is planned for Q4 2022
The DEMO contains only the first level.
However, few of you will complete this level!
Last updated on September 22, 2022