Ninja Scroller is a challenging pixel art action runner game with a retrogaming vibe, where you will face ninjas, wolves and tornadoes.
- Use intelligence and reflexes with stamina.
- 7 levels of intense and epic difficulty.
- More than 55 achievements.
- At least 4h to complete the game at 100%.
- Available for Windows 32 and 64 bit.
Play DEMO for FREE.
You are an underwater diver surrounded by aggressive fish and mines.
Collect the black corals to clean the idols.
Once all the idols have been cleaned, the exit will be free.
USP: The player's energy represents both his life and his stamina, but also his/her oxygen.
- No music yet
- SFX (nothing definitive)
- Main Menu and Pause Menu
- USP: The player's energy represents both his life and his stamina, but also his/her oxygen
- Diver controls still need to be improved
- All AI implemented, still need to be improved
- Tutorial level + The first 4 levels
- The game is not yet balanced
- Available for Windows 32 and 64 bit
Play PRE-ALPHA 01 for FREE.
Mars Touch Studio
Mars Touch Studio is a trademark of Olivier Raveneau, a french freelance video game developer living in Marseille.
MTS is starting from scratch, but has a lot of ambition. The first games will not require more than two months of production. They will aim to build a production pipeline and generate the first income. These games will also help build a community around the studio. From there, the strategy will be to make more and more ambitious games. With the help of a growing community, crowdfunding, subsidies and sales of previous games.
The purpose of MTS is not to make money for the sake of making money. The money is only used to fill the creator's refrigerator and fund the next game. Its goal is to create games like when the gameplay came first, before the storyline, before the tech demo, and before the games sell out in parts, the DLCs.
MTS is for me a choice of life and I will do anything to follow it as long as possible.
I'm a french freelance video game developer from Marseille.
I am from the MSX, Amiga generation.
I am a programmer, game designer.
I create games using the Mars Touch Studio trademark.